Welcome To Maya Key
Roatan Snorkeling, Beaches, Shopping and Cultural Exhibits
Notice to Cruise Passengers
If you are arriving to Roatan by cruise ship, Maya Key is available as a shore excursion through the cruise lines coming to Roatan.
The Excursion Includes:
- Use of pool, beaches and lounge chairs
- Admission to Art Exhibit Center, Maya Interpretation Center, Mayan Ball Court, Hieroglyphic Stairs and the Artisan Plaza
- Tour of the Animal Rescue Center
- Restroom facilities
- Lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation from Mahogany Bay Cruise Center or Port of Roatan
Direct bookings are not available, as space is limited and our capacity is reserved for the cruise excursions. “Maya Key Private Island Retreat” can conveniently be reserved through your cruise line’s website or at the shore excursions desks onboard your ship. For any other inquiries, please contact us through our convenient web form.
The quintessential Caribbean getaway that offers everything you would expect from a tropical destination and much more! This peaceful 11.5 acre private key conveniently located just three minutes across the bay from the Roatan cruise pier and is the perfect location for cruisers to maximize their short time in Roatan. White sand beaches and crystal clear Caribbean waters can be enjoyed within minutes of arriving in Roatan.
This pristine island features two secluded beaches, excellent snorkeling from a scenic pier, a 70,000 gallon swimming pool, 5,000 square foot lounge deck, lush garden paths bursting with indigenous flora and most recently an animal rescue center, artisan plaza and Roatan’s finest cultural attraction, The Bay Island’s Interpretation Center and Ethnic Honduran Art Exhibit Center.
Why waste time getting to your Roatan destination when you can be at your destination within minutes!
Things To Do
- Swim in warm Caribbean waters or swimming pool.
- Snorkel pristine coral reefs.
- Lounge on the beach or poolside.
- Shop in a fully stocked and reasonably priced gift shop.
- Drink cool tropical cocktails.
- Eat tasty local treats.
- Learn of Mayan history at the Interpretation Center.
- See the finest in ethnic Honduran art in the Exhibit Center.
- Witness local artisans at work in the Artisan Plaza.
- See exotic animals such as: Jaguar, Ocelots, Monkeys, Toucans, Macaws and Parrots.
- Coming soon…Sting Ray, Nurse Shark and Sea Lion Interactions.
The Bay Islands’ Interpretation Center, Copan Mayan Ball Court and Hieroglyphic Staircase reproduction, Artisan Plaza and Exotic Animal Rescue/Rehabilitation Center.